Learn a Skill that will last a Lifetime!
Wee Folks Heirloom Sewing & Quilt Shoppe is on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie in Selkirk, Ontario. For over 30 years, we have strived to give our customers the best we can, share our knowledge, and have fun sewing.
The Wee Store with Sew Much More, has everything for the beginner & experienced sewers alike.
At Wee Folks Heirloom Sewing
& Quilt Shoppe, you will find:
- Over 3000 Bolts of Top-Quality Quilting Fabrics
- Imperial & Swiss Batise, French Laces & Silk Ribbon
- Threads: Superior, Mettler, Aurifil, YLI, Silk, Machine Quilting, DMC Floss, Robison-Anton, lots more
- Wide Backings
- Battings: Hobbs, Quilters Dream, Artic, Cotton, Wool, Bamboo & Blends
- Many quilts and quilted wall hangings on display
- Quilt kits, Jully Rolls, charming fabric bundles, & hundreds of fat quarters
- Clearance section with 20% to 60% off fabrics, notions, books & patterns
- Adult Classes, Workshops and Events to inspire
- Sewing School for Children (5-1/2 to 17 yrs.)
- Smocked Baby & Childrens Clothing & Christening Gowns
- Longarm Machine Quilting Service (E2E, Custom, Basting, Binding)
- Over 30 years in Business (est. 1982)
- Quilting & Smocking Books, Patterns and Notions
- Baby Quilts for Sale, and Quilts made to order
- On the Beautiful Shores of Lake Erie, south of Selkirk